HEREFORD Pegasus concluded their Hellenic Premier campaign in style with back-to-back away Easter weekend victories and netting eight goals in the process.

Mark Hibbard’s side travelled to Roman Glass St George in Bristol, where they had lost on their two previous visits.

An open game unused with both teams having spurned two goal scoring opportunities before the opener.

Just after the half hour, Pegasus broke the deadlock with a well goal.

Frank Pemberton passed to Jordan Williamson who in turn passed to James Baldwin, he slipped the ball inside the defender to Cawley Cox.

The forward cut inside before placing a right footed shot into far corner past the despairing dive of goalkeeper Josh Dempsey.

A quarter of an hour after the interval James Baldwin doubled Pegasus’ lead after beating Dempsey at his near post. 

With a quarter of an hour remaining a training ground routine sealed the points for the visitors.

A Carlos Moreira corner kick reached Williamson who from 25 metres rifled the ball into the top corner of the goal.

In stoppage time Peggy goalkeeper Gwynne was forced to make a terrific save to deny Charlie Saunders from a free-kick securing the 3-0 victory.

Pegasus completed their Hellenic Premier Division season with a rearranged game at The Meadow against Brinscombe & Thrupp.

The visitors struggled to get a foothold in the Bank Holiday Monday game and Gwynne was forced to make a couple of saves to keep the score level.

In the 18th minute the hosts scored when the ball was slipped through to Jack Hughes who took a touch and guided the ball into the bottom corner.

Pegasus regained parity within a minute when the hosts were caught in possession as they tried to play out from the back.

Cawley Cox fired across the six-yard box towards Jack Gittoes, however Ryan Ponting diverted the ball into the net off the post for an own goal.

On the hour mark the visitors took the lead when Harry Pitman evaded two tackles before playing a great through ball into the path of Cox who crashed the ball home.

Two minutes later Pegasus increased the advantage. Luke Bufton ran onto a pass from Jamie Price on the left hand side, his cross into the six-yard box towards Gittoes hit the unfortunate Ponting and went in for his second own goal of the afternoon.

Pegasus were out of sight in the 74th minute when Bufton crossed from the left and it was swept home by Gittoes.

With two minutes remaining Pegasus increased their lead after being awarded a free-kick for foul on Mike Burgess some twenty metres out.

Jordan Williamson shot at goal, the ball hit a Brimscombe head and looped into the top corner to complete the 5-1 win.