WINGER Taylor Allen felt that the Bulls had more control than in recent weeks in their 1-1 draw with Farsley Celtic.

The Forest Green Rovers loanee who has been out in recent weeks through injury but his 68th minute opener looked to have won the game, until the visitors replied deep into injury time.

Allen will remain with the Bulls for another month after seeing his loan extended.

“I had two weeks out, but I’m back now for a month and hopefully we can kick on,” said Allen.

“I’m trying to make an impact for the team with that forward momentum and get goals and assists. We have got to stay solid at the back and try not to concede goals and then when we’ve got the chance to go play try and go forward and be a nuisance when I go forward with the other strikers.

“I think today we caused a lot of problems for their defence as a front four really. From the last couple of games it felt like a different game today, we felt like we had more control of the game and looked a threat going forward.”

The talking point of the game came in the 81st minute when substitute Alex Bray looked to have netted a second, only for referee Edward Duckworth to disallow the goal.

Allen says that the Bulls have to put the decision behind them and move on.

“For a lot of it we were maybe in control, obviously we got the second goal and they disallowed it,” said Allen.

“From there it maybe killed the game for us as it killed our momentum and they have got a late equaliser. We did well but we wanted the win more than the draw.

“Everybody can see from today the officials, but we will forget about them and get on with it. We had a look back at it and we think it should stand and should be a goal.

“Styche hasn’t moved and just walked straight and there player is saying he has ran around him, but he hasn’t even interfered with the play but the officials have given that so we’ve got to move on to Tuesday.

“There manager has gone down to the linesman and had a word in his ear, from there the officials have spoke to each other and made what we think is the wrong decision.

“But they’ve given that decision today so we will just leave it there and go on to the next game. Obviously we have scored the two but only one has counted so we’ll take the draw and go on to the next game.”

Allen had a golden chance to win the FA Trophy tie at King’s Lynn Town which ended goalless a week ago.

“I tried to put that behind me as fast as I could,” Allen added.

“I had a little look back at it, that miss, and it killed me really. But I had to try and bounce back as quick as I could and obviously coming back my first game back from that game I tried to make an impact and got my goal today.”

With full-back Danny Greenslade returning Allen is starting to build a partnership on the left side of the pitch.

Allen added: “It’s just through talking really, he talks the game to me from what I can see, if he can’t see it I’ll tell him and if I can’t see it he will tell me, so it’s just communication really.

“I think Alex (Bray) also did really well when he came on today and made an impact, that’s what we’re trying to do as attackers.”