Dalesbred Avenue, Kingstone, Kingstone

£74,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
**SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTIES IN POPULAR VILLAGE** A brand new two bedroom home located on a development in the village of Kingstone. The properties are available now and offer accommodation comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, cloakroom, living room, two bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Also benefitting from 2 parking spaces and gardens.

Introduction

Kingstone Grange is a new development located in the centre of this favoured village and we are delighted to offer for sale a brand new 2 bedroom shared ownership property. This is a two bedroom semi-detached house and the successful purchaser can purchase from 40% up to a maximum of 75% based on their personal affordability. Certain terms and conditions apply and interested parties will need to be registered with the Help to Buy Scheme and be personally assessed for suitability.

Property description

Once through the front door, there is a cloakroom and a large storage cupboard to the left hand side and kitchen to the right. There is a range of modern wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops, stainless steel sink, fitted Zanussi oven, hob and extractor, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a modern Ideal gas boiler supplying hot water and heating. The living room is to the rear overlooking the garden with patio doors opening directly out on to a patio and garden. There is another storage cupboard and the stairs rise to the first floor. From the landing you access all rooms which include the main bedroom with en-suite shower room and built in wardrobe. There is a good size second bedroom and a family bathroom which has a modern white suite with over bath shower. As previously mentioned the property benefits from modern gas heating, radiators, double glazing and have been built to the latest energy efficiency requirements.

Outside

There is off road parking for 2 cars to the front, a small lawn and side access leading to the enclosed rear garden.

Tenure

Leasehold with 125 year lease starting form 2020. In addition to the rent detailed below you would be required to pay a monthly service, maintenance and insurance charge of £28.56 (for 2020).

Shared ownership

The full value of the property is £185,000 and the advertised share is for the lowest initial share that can be purchased although each applicant will be required to purchase the minimum share they can afford based on the financial assessment carried out by the housing association. Based on a 40% purchase the applicant will be required to raise a mortgage to a value of £74,000 and the remaining 60% will be rented from the housing association at a monthly rent of £254.37. This rental value will decrease if the amount initially purchased is greater. The maximum that can be purchased initially is 75%, although there are options once purchased, to acquire larger shares of the property to a maximum of 80% (known as stair-casing). It will never be possible to purchase the whole property.

Priority applicants.

The Section 106 planning approval requires that all applicants must comply with the relevant clauses of local connection and a comprehensive explanation is available on request to confirm if you are eligible to purchase a shared ownership property on Kingstone Grange. PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS.

CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008 (CPR) We endeavour to ensure that the details contained in our brochure are correct through making detailed enquiries of the owner but they are not guaranteed. The agents have not tested any appliance, equipment, fixture, fitting or service and have not seen the title deeds to confirm tenure. All measurements are quoted to the nearest 1/10 metre. All liability in negligence of otherwise for any loss arising from the use of these particulars is hereby excluded.

MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Require prospective purchasers to produce two original ID documents prior to any offer being accepted by the owners.

* Rightmove Intel - HR1, HR2, HR3, HR4, HR5,HR6, SY7, SY8 LD7, LD8

Arrange viewing 01432 507160

Cobb Amos

14 King Street, Hereford, Herefordshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email