A BULLET header by Jordan Burke earnt Hereford Lads Club a 2-2 draw against local rivals Malvern Town.

The County Ground side levelled twice in the tie and took a well deserved point from top-six hopefuls Malvern.

After a subdued opening 15 minutes Dave Reynolds dragged his strike wide before moments later seeing another effort off-target.

However, it was Lads Club who thought they led ten minutes later with Kiea Cowley netting but seeing his effort ruled out for off-side.

Malvern took the lead on the half-hour mark with Matt Turner taking the ball around the goalkeeper before finding Harry Clark.

Substitute Levi Ellis won a 47th minute free-kick which was dripping over the wall but well saved by Kieran Blackburn.

Straight up the other end a dangerous cross looked to find 6 who was denied by a last ditch Liam Jones defensive header.

On the 51st minute Jordan Burke received a controversial yellow card to the disgust of Lads Club manager Danny Moon who was also booked for his protest.

That was followed three minutes later when the linesman called over the referee and Moon received his second booking and a red.

It could have been 2-0 on 57 minutes with sending a searching ball from Ben Hayes into the Lads Club box which evaded two forwards.

However, it was Lads Club who levelled on 62 minutes when a free-kick was headed down by Jamie Cuthbertson to Cameron Peters to head home.

Moments later the hosts thought they had gone ahead but   was ruled off-side as he slammed the ball home from inside the box.

Malvern was back ahead on 68 minutes when a long Blackburn goal kick was flicked on to Harry Clarke and across the face of goal to Ben Hayes who netted.

The visiting goalkeeper was back in action five minutes later denying Ellis who had cut in from the wing.

A goal to remember for Burke put the hosts back level with 13 minutes remaining powerfully heading home into the top corner from a set-piece.

Adam Newbury came within inches of giving the hosts the lead but saw his direct free-kick flash just wide of the post.

Burke was also given his marching orders for a challenge despite getting the ball in injury time before Jones made a vital clearance from the resulting free-kick.