HEREFORDSHIRE COUNCIL (VARIOUS ROADS, SHIRL HEATH AND LAWTON CROSS CROSSROADS) (40MPH SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 2021Notice ID: WOR2258165
NOTICE OF MAKING
HEREFORDSHIRE COUNCIL (VARIOUS ROADS, SHIRL HEATH AND LAWTON CROSS CROSSROADS) (40MPH SPEED LIMIT) ORDER 2021
Notice is hereby given that the County of Herefordshire District Council, known as Herefordshire Council, in exercise of its enabling powers under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 has made the above-named order the effect of which will be the following:
That no person shall drive a motor vehicle at a speed exceeding 40mph along the following lengths of road:
* A4110 from a point 300 meters north-east of its junction with C1035 to its junction with B4529 and C1035 (Lawton Crossroads).
* A4110 from its junction with B4529 and C1035 (Lawton Crossroads) for a distance of 128 meters in a south-westerly direction.
* C1035 from its junction with A4110 for a distance of 145 meters in a south-westerly direction.
* C1035 from its junction with A4110 and B4529 (Lawton Crossroads) for a distance of 270 meters in a westerly direction.
* B4529 from its junction with A4110 and C1035 (Lawton Crossroads) for a distance of 248 meters in a north-easterly direction.
This Order will come Into operation on 26 November 2021.
A copy of the Order, with plan and Statement of Reasons can be viewed on the Council's website at
in the Introduced Traffic Regulation Order section. It is also available for inspection during normal office hours at the Hereford Customer Service Centre, Blue School House, Blue School Street, Hereford, HR1 2LX. Photocopies of the same may be provided on payment of photocopying charges at the Council.
Requests for copies of the Order, plan and Statement of Reasons or general enquiries relating to this order can be made by calling 01454 332100, by email to
or by post to Traffic Management Team, ADL Traffic and Highways Engineering Ltd, ADL House, Oaklands Business Park, Armstrong Way, Yate, Bristol BS37 5NA.
If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that it or they are not within the powers conferred by the Act, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with that person may, within six weeks from the date the Order was made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Any representations received by the Council may be imparted to third parties. We will keep your data for up to 7 years. Your information may be shared with other Balfour Beatty teams within Herefordshire and Herefordshire Council in order to provide you with the service. Individuals have a number of rights under data protection law, including the right to request their information. You also have a right to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data to the Information Commissioner's Office
Acting Assistant Director Highways and Transport