The glances are being made every few minutes now, eyes drawn to a ominous  sky over the Black Mountains.

Kick off is just over four hours away with wild weather expected to close in overnight.

Though it's not yet clear what qualifies as overnight.

 We want to get this game on - a county cup tie against Lads Club that's already been put off twice and since switched to Briarwood for the sake of getting it on.

 As of this morning our squad is strong and its going to get a real test out of Lads Club.

We're going into the tie on the back of our best performance of the season - a 4-1 win away to St Martins that was our first three pointer.

It was an effort that hauled us off the bottom of the table and brought some belief back into the dressing room.

All that is stake tonight. And if that wasn't enough, we're away again on Saturday (weather permitting) and a very physical challenge that awaits at Hanwood.

 We had two encounters with Hanwood last season that could be diplomatically described as "full-blooded".

Strong outfit Hanwood, a club that really makes the most of what it's got and should get something better.

 Mind you, that can be said about a lot of clubs in our division.

 Right now though its the prospect of a football ... under floodlights... in the rain... 

And a derby to boot