JOEL Nathan, who has been advising Hereford United majority shareholder Tommy Agombar, says that the club's football creditors are due to be paid next Friday.
A number of United's former players and staff are still owed money despite assurances that they will be paid.
But, speaking to the Hereford Times earlier today, Nathan said he has been told that payments will be made next Friday.
"I have been told that things are in place to pay football creditors next Friday," said Nathan.
"Everyone has to be paid.
"The club has been accepted into the Southern Football League, but one of the conditions is that everyone has to be paid by the start of next season.
"So, really everything has to be in place by no more than 14 days before then."
Herefordshire Council last week revealed that they had received an email from Agombar stating that football creditors had been paid.
However, some of those creditors are still owed money, including Leigh Renton, who is awaiting maternity pay.
"I cannot comment on that because I wasn't involved in those conversations," said Nathan.
The Grays chief executive officer also said that he could not comment if Agombar had passed the Football Association's 'ownership and directors' test.
Hereford are back in court on Monday to face an adjourned winding-up petition brought by former manager Martin Foyle.
The club have also seen a number of friendlies called off.
However, Natah said that next Saturday's friendly against Cardiff could still go ahead despite the council reporting today that it was postponed.
As revealed by the Hereford Times, the council said that no games can take place at Edgar Street until further notice because they had not received the relevant safety certification.
But, Nathan said that the club is confident that the ground will meet the requirements by close of business on Tuesday.
"The Cardiff game is on at the moment," said Nathan.
"There are on-going negotiations with the council and various emergency services.
"However, the police do normally require 10 days' leave notice, which we understand."
Nathan said that the council had concerns about some of the ground's structure, as well as CCTV facilities.
He added that the club did consider playing Sunday's charity match against 1st Battalion the Rifles behind closed doors.
"No-one will benefit from that though," said Nathan.
"The game has been postponed until later in the season."
Further friendlies against Grays and Plymouth have also been cancelled.
But, Nathan said that despite the uncertainty surrounding the club, the supporters who he has met 'have been fantastic'.
"I think the majority of supporters want the club to play football at Edgar Street," said Nathan.