Hereford United chairman David Keyte confirms agreement with consortium concluded

Hereford United chairman David Keyte confirms agreement with consortium concluded

Hereford United chairman David Keyte confirms agreement with consortium concluded

First published in Sport
Last updated
by

HEREFORD United chairman David Keyte has confirmed this evening that agreement has been reached with a consortium of businessmen to 'take on a leading role' within the football club.

Keyte confirmed that agreement had been reached last Friday with 'a number of amendments to legal wording along the way' causing delays.

Keyte said that no managerial appointment had yet been made and that, contrary to rumour fuelled by a Twitter message confirming otherwise, no Hereford United trial match was planned for Saturday. 

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:59pm Tue 3 Jun 14

PrefabedSprout says...

So I see that Tommy Agombar is the new owner.

Was his son Harry not at FC Floriana in Malta, which used to be owned by one Stephen Vaughan Senior responsible for the death of Chester City?

Hmmmm......
So I see that Tommy Agombar is the new owner. Was his son Harry not at FC Floriana in Malta, which used to be owned by one Stephen Vaughan Senior responsible for the death of Chester City? Hmmmm...... PrefabedSprout
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree