Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting HT NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
House severely damaged by fire in Bishop's Frome
4:54pm Monday 26th March 2012 in Bromyard
A FIRE ravaged through a house in Bishop's Frome on Saturday.
Four fire engines were called to the village at 11.35pm after one of the residents noticed smoke at the windows.
Firefighters attempted to enter the house, but decided to fight the fire from the outside as it was deemed too dangerous to go inside.
No one was injured in the blaze, which was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
For more on this story see Thursday's Hereford Times.
Comments are closed on this article.