Tumble dryer fire in Hereford

Firefighters tackled a tumble dryer fire in Hereford this morning.

Firefighters tackled a tumble dryer fire in Hereford this morning.

First published in News

A TUMBLE dryer caught fire at a home this morning.

Firefighters were called to Mill Street, St James, at 2.30am.

Two breathing apparatus, a Co2 extinguisher and a hose reel were used to extinguish the flames.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree