Woman treated for smoke inhalation in Ledbury

Hereford Times: Fire crews were called to Ledbury on Monday night. Fire crews were called to Ledbury on Monday night.

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a pan was left on a cooker in Ledbury on Monday.

Fire crews were called to Lower Road just after 9.35pm and used positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke.

Paramedics treated a woman at the scene for mild smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree