Dog dies following fire at Abbey Dore home

Firefighters tackled a kitchen fire in Abbey Dore on Tuesday.

Firefighters tackled a kitchen fire in Abbey Dore on Tuesday.

First published in News

A DOG died following a "significant kitchen fire" in Abbey Dore on Tuesday.

Crews from Ewyas Harold and Peterchurch were called to Moorhampton Park shortly before 3.15pm.

Another dog was rescued, while an elderly woman and a man were treated for smoke inhalation.

The couple were taken to Hereford County Hospital for further treatment.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree