Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting HT NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
One person taken to hospital after barber shop fire in Leominster
12:39pm Thursday 31st October 2013 in News
ONE person has been taken to hospital with smoke inhalation following a fire in Leominster.
The fire is believed to have begun in a tumble dryer in the basement of John's Barber Shop on High Street.
Ambulance crews were called to the scene at 11.50am.
The fire is now out and crews from Leominster and Kingsland are entering the building in breathing apparatus to ventilate.
Updates when we have them.
Comments are closed on this article.