Emergency services called to fire in Westfaling Street, Hereford

THE EMERGENCY services were called to a microwave fire at a property in Westfaling Street, Hereford, this afternoon.

Three fire crews from Hereford along with other emergency services personnel attended the fire at 2.30pm where one person was treated for smoke inhalation.

Comments (2)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:53pm Wed 19 Dec 12

mizza21 says...

Microwave fire! Whatever next. Couldn't they just unplug it ?
Far be it from me to tell the brave fire bobbies how to do their job, but surely a microwave becomes fairly benign once it is disconnected from the electrical socket.
Microwave fire! Whatever next. Couldn't they just unplug it ? Far be it from me to tell the brave fire bobbies how to do their job, but surely a microwave becomes fairly benign once it is disconnected from the electrical socket. mizza21

4:25pm Thu 20 Dec 12

trucking says...

Very clever just unplug it, while its on fire and you cant get anywhere near it.
Very clever just unplug it, while its on fire and you cant get anywhere near it. trucking

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree