A One Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment Situated to the North of the City of Worcester Having Access to Local Amenities, Worcester City Centre and Junctions 6 & 7 of the M5 Motorway.
A ONE BEDROOMED ground floor flat to the NORTH of WORCESTER.
The Property Comprises Communal Reception Hall, Private reception Hall, Open Plan Sitting Room, Dining Room and Kitchen with Appliances, Double Bedroom, Fitted Bathroom.
The Property Benefits from Double Glazing, Medallion Heating, Allocated Off Road Parking and Visitors Spaces to the Rear of the Property with Communal Gardens.
Recessed entrance, glazed front door with security entrance phone leading to communal reception hall. Front door leading to private entrance porch.
Private Entrance Porch
Ceiling light, door leading to reception hall.
Pendent ceiling light, smoke detector, walk in storage cupboard with shelving, airing cupboard containing lagged copper cylinder and slatted shelving, doors to open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Sitting/ Dining Room & Kitchen 15' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.61m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, hearth mounted electric log effect fire, telephone point, pendent ceiling light, TV aerial point, night storage heater.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, one corner floor mounted unit, range of eye level units, one three drawer stacker unit, fitted electric hob with oven below, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine with washing machine included, further appliance space, part ceramic tiled walling, ceiling light.
Double Bedroom 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Front facing double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, night storage heater, TV aerial point, one full length wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
Panel bath with 'Triton' shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part ceramic tiled walling, wall mounted convector heater, shaver socket and light, extractor, ceiling light, night storage heating.
The property is set within communal landscaped gardens, a driveway runs alongside the property leading to the off road allocated parking space and visitors parking spaces.
All mains services with the exception of gas are connected to the property.
From Worcester City Centre proceed in a northerly direction through Foregate Street and The Tything turning right into St Oswalds Road, at the bottom of the road turn left into Chestnut Walk, continue for a short distance turning left into Flag Meadow Walk, turning left into Shrubbery Avenue where the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.