A Unique Opportunity to Purchase a Newly Built Shell of a Detached Bungalow Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Kempsey to the South of the City of Worcester Having Access to Local Amenities, Worcester City Centre and Junction 7 of the M5 Motorway.
A Unique Opportunity to Purchase a Newly Built Shell of a Detached Bungalow in a Semi Rural Location.
The property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen,utility room and three bedrooms (the roof space is of generous sized and has the possibility pf conversion the further bedrooms and ensuite).
The property benefits from a semi rural location and a generous sized plot.
From Worcester city centre proceed in a southerly direction through Sidbury and into Bath Road (A38 South), continue along Bath Road and out of the City of Worcester following sign posts for Kempsey and Tewkesbury along the A38 and into the Village of Kempsey. Take the first turning left into Brookend Lane proceeding around a sharp bend and then take the first turning right sign posted The Huntsman Inn. Take the following left turn sign posted Green Street, continue along this road where the property will be located on the left hand side as indicated by the agents 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.