A Three bedroom semi detached property in need of refurbishment but providing an excellent opportunity situated in a semi rural location. Open views to front and rear, Lounge, Utility, Kitchen and first floor bathroom., rear garden, Garage and driveway to front
A Three bedroom semi detached property in need of some refurbishment but providing an excellent opportunity, situated in a semi rural location with surrounding farm land but still has easy access to all the amenities of Wollaston village and Stourbridge Town. Accommodation comprises of: Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, cloakroom and first floor bathroom. Further benefits include: Gas central heating(fed by own supply tank), rear garden and driveway to front.Energy rating D
Accessed via front entrance door which opens onto
With stairs rising to first floor accommodation and doors which radiate off to
Lounge/dining Room 23' 8" x 9' 2" minimum ( 7.21m x 2.79m minimum )
With patio doors to rear garden, brick fire surround and hearth with fire, double glazed window to front aspect, television point and two gas central heating radiators. Door through to
With wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and part tiling to rear, to incorporate inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, door to side giving access to rear lobby, cooker point.
With double glazed UPVC door to rear garden, access door to Garage, further doors off to
Utility 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
With roll edge work surfaces and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
With obscure double glazed window to side aspect, low flush w.c, wash hand basin set in vanity unit
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs rising from entrance hallway to first floor landing
With double glazed window to side aspect, door to good sized airing cupboard with tank and slatted shelving, loft access, further doors give access to
Bedroom One 9' 2" plus door recess x 13' 4" ( 2.79m plus door recess x 4.06m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 2" minimum ( 3.02m x 2.18m minimum )
With window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, television point and built in wardrobe.
With obscure double glazed window to front aspect, bathroom suite to comprise of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with shower over, part tiling to walls and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a foregarden behind gated access and off road parking, there is also ground to the side of the property allowing further gated access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly lawned but at present in need of attention.
Garage 8' 7" x 16' 1" ( 2.62m x 4.90m )
With up and over door, power, light, cooker point and central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.