Shipways are pleased to offer this immaculately presented three bedroom detached property. Consisting of lounge, dining area, further sitting area, kitchen. Three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. The property has off road parking and a garage and must be viewed to be appreciated. EPC RATING D
Shipways are pleased to offer this immaculately presented three bedroom detached property. Consisting of lounge, dining area, further sitting area, kitchen. Three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor. The property has off road parking and a garage and must be viewed to be appreciated.
having double glazed door to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor and door leading to
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.42m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
having double glazed window to front elevation. Gas central heating radiator, Fire place housing electric fire with South African marble back and hearth. Wall light points, coving to ceiling and television aerial point. Door leading to
Dining Room 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
having gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, door leading to kitchen and archway to further sitting area
Sitting Area 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
having double glazed sliding patio doors to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.08m )
having a range of fitted wall and base units. Sink drainer, worksurfaces and tiling to splash backs. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Space for domestic appliances, tiled floor, double glazed door leading onto rear elevation.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, coving to ceiling. Airing cupboard housing central heating boiler and doors leading onto bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
having double glazed window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
having double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and wall light points.
Bedroom 6' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.80m )
having double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes and coving to ceiling.
Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flushing WC. Full tiling to walls and floor, shaver point. Double glazed window to rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Paved patio area with shrubbery and garden shed. Access to the garage.
Off road parking and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.