A much improved, extended semi detached home with accommodation to comprise of: extended lounge, extended kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, bathroom, driveway and garage. Further benefits include: gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens.
A MUCH IMPROVED, extended semi detached home with accommodation to comprise of: extended lounge, extended kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, bathroom, driveway and garage. Further benefits include: gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens.
Property is accessed via a front entrance doorway leading into
With stairs rising to first floor landing, doors off to
Extended Lounge/diner 11' 6" x 27' 3" into bay ( 3.51m x 8.31m into bay )
With double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors opening onto rear garden, gas fire with feature surround, TV point, telephone point and gas central heating radiator
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.80m max x 3.43m max )
With double glazed window to rear aspect and fitted suite to comprise of: wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset sink drainer and tiling to the rear of utilities. There is an electric oven with gas hob over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and gas central heating radiator
First Floor Landing
With loft access and doors off to
Bedroom One 9' 2" extending to 15' 5" max x 9' 2" ( 2.79m extending to 4.70m max x 2.79m )
With two double glazed windows to rear aspect and gas central heating radiator
Bedoom Two 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 18' 11" ( 2.24m x 5.77m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear aspect and gas central heating radiator. With potential to create two separate bedrooms
With double glazed window to side aspect and suite to comprise of: bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling to walls, airing cupboard and gas central heating radiator
With up and over doors, power and light
To the front of the property there is a driveway
To the rear of the property there is a patio area with steps down to lawned area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.