An impressive one bedroom first floor flat situated in a popular part of the city within easy walking distance of the city centre. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, off-road parking and would be an ideal first time buyer or investment property.
The Accommodation Comprises
Communal entrance door leads to the:
Communal Entrance Hall
with steps leading to the first floor and entrance door to apartment.
with laminate flooring, gas central heating thermostat, airing cupboard with radiator and shelving, double glazed window to the front aspect and access to the loft housing the gas central heating boiler.
Lounge 20' 1" max x 10' 7" ( 6.12m max x 3.23m )
with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator, gas fire with decorative surround, TV aerial and telephone points, space for dining table, laminate flooring, coved ceiling and door to the:
Kitchen 12' x 6' 9" max ( 3.66m x 2.06m max )
with single bowl sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, matching range of wall and base units, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for breakfast table and large access hatch to loft with pull down ladder (loft is fully boarded for storage).
Bedroom 14' 8" max x 10' 4" ( 4.47m max x 3.15m )
with double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV aerial and telephone points, wall light and a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage.
with suite comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower over and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, partially tiled wall surround, radiator/towel rail, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the side.
Beverley Court has a range of communal gardens which are maintained by a gardener. There is also a designated off-road parking space.
There is a monthly service charge of £40 and the lease details are to be confirmed.
Proceed east out of Hereford City along Bath Street bearing left into Ledbury Road. Turn right after the railway bridge into Foley Street and Beverley Court is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.