A superbly presented park home in excellent position offering: spacious lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen, double bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobe, fitted shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, surrounded by private gardens with superb views towards the surrounding countryside.
A superbly presented park home in excellent position offering: spacious lounge, fully fitted breakfast kitchen, double bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobe and windows to two elevations, fully fitted shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, surrounded by private gardens with superb views towards the surrounding countryside. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entrance Porch/ Utility Room
Having a upvc double glazed entrance door, plumbing for automatic washing machine, access to:-
Having a central heating radiator and leading in to:-
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
Having a comprehensive range of recently fitted units to include: single drainer sink unit, base units with worktops over, matching wall units, fitted oven and hob with cooker hood over, wall mounted central heating boiler, ceramic tiling, upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and a upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation with superb views over the surrounding countryside.
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Having a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed windows to three elevations having superb views to the surrounding countryside.
Double Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Having superb walk-in wardrobe, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows with views towards the surrounding countryside.
Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Having a fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiling to walls, central heating radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin and an obscured double glazed window.
The property is surrounded by private gardens and is adjacent to the surrounding open countryside providing superb views.
Please note that the photos of the views are examples of the views towards the surrounding countryside and is not land belonging to this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.