Tingdene Hayden Classic Park Home providing lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. centrally heated* and double glazed*. Off road parking is accommodated and there are front and rear gardens.
36' x 20' Tingdene Hayden Classic Park Home providing lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from being centrally heated* and double glazed*. Off road parking is accommodated and there are front and rear gardens.
Lounge/ Dining Room 17' 3" (incl. bay) x 19' 6" ( 5.26m (incl. bay) x 5.94m )
Entrance door with double glazed panel inset, double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, TV aerial point, telephone point and fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching white high gloss wall and base units, complementary dark grey work surfaces with splashbacks and incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas hob with cookerhood over and electric oven beneath, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, concealed central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the side and entrance door leading out to the garden.
Having cloaks cupboard and doors off to:-
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 9' 1" (excl. wardrobes) ( 2.90m x 2.77m (excl. wardrobes) )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bedside cabinets and range of fitted wardrobes incorporating a bridging unit with matching drawers beneath and fitted mirror.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobe.
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower and shower screen over, low level flush WC and wash hand basin with glass shelf and mirror above. Extractor fan, radiator, ceramic tiling to floor, obscure double glazed window to the side and Marbrex panel walling. Airing cupboard with linen shelving and radiator.
There is off road parking to the side and metal shed with power. The foregarden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and slabbed pathway leading to the main door. The rear garden has flowers and shrubs to borders with gravel and paved pathway leading to patio area with wrought iron railings. There is also a further patio area.
The Vendor advises us that the property is Leasehold. We are unable to confirm terms and conditions of the lease at this moment in time as no written confirmation has been received. Prospective buyers are advised to make their own enquiries with their solicitor to gain confirmation.
* Where Specified
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.