Situated in a popular part of the city, a 2 bedroom semi detached house which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing off road parking, garage and conservatory
Situated in a popular part of the city, a 2 bedroom semi detached house which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing off road parking, garage and conservatory. Ideal first time buyer or investment property.The local area is well served with shops, post office, public house and a good bus service into Hereford centre.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Glazed panelled entrance door leads to
with radiator, carpeted stairs to first floor and door through to
Lounge 17' 11" max x 11' 9" ( 5.46m max x 3.58m )
with double glazed sliding door through to the conservatory, gas fire with decorative surround, TV aerial and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet and door to
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 3" into bay ( 3.56m x 2.21m into bay )
with double glazed bay window to the front aspect, 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, matching range of wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, space for breakfast table and vinyl flooring.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
of uPVC construction, radiator, laminate flooring and double doors on to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
with access hatch to loft space, fitted carpet and built in cupboard and shelving.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" into wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.56m into wardrobes x 2.97m )
with double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, shelving and rails, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
with double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes housing the gas central heating boiler, shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
with double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled wall surround, low flush WC, wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area which leads to a path to the side of the property giving access to the front door and also with a gate leading to the rear garden which is laid to patio for easy maintenance. There is also a green house, a rear gate giving access to a walkway which leads to the GARAGE with up and over door. The garden is virtually south facing providing an ideal sun trap.
Proceed West out of Hereford along Whitecross Road, taking the third right onto Three Elms Road at the roundabout, continue for approximately half a mile and turn right into Sandown Drive. Turn first right into Grandstand Road and take the first left into Haydock Avenue bearing left into Aintree Avenue and the property is a short walk to the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.