3 bedroom semi-detached family home with gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and garage. Must be viewed
Situated in a popular residential location, a 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with en-suite to master bedroom, off road parking and garage, downstairs cloakroom, excellent decorative order throughout and to fully appreciate this property we recommend a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises:
double glazed panelled entrance door leading to the
with panelled radiator, tiled flooring, smoke alarm, inset spot lights, carpeted stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and door to the
with low flush WC, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, panelled radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' ( 5.11m x 3.05m )
with front aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator, TV point and laminated flooring.
Kitchen/Dining Room 16' 8" x 9' 8" ( 5.08m x 2.95m )
with front aspect double glazed window, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, base units under and matching wall units, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, panelled radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
with front aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard, access hatch to loft space, panelled radiator, fitted carpet and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
with front aspect double glazed window, walk in wardrobe, panelled radiator, fitted carpet and door to
En-Suite Shower Room
with rear aspect double glazed window, suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled wall surround, extractor fan, panelled radiator, inset spot lights and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
with rear aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
with front aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator and fitted carpet.
with front aspect double glazed window, suite comprising panelled enclosed bath, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled wall surround, extractor fan, panelled radiator and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property a path leads to the front door and the small garden is enclosed by metal fencing with a driveway to the side leading to the garage which has up and over door power and lighting.
To the immediate rear of the property is a large patio leading to the main garden which is lead to lawn There is also a useful outside power point and light, the garden is enclosed by fencing.
Proceed out of Hereford along the A49, Ross Road turning left at the 2nd set of traffic lights into Bullingham Lane. Continue to the roundabout on to Staddlestone Circle. At the junction turn left, take the second turning left and then first right into Mayflower Drive. The property is located on the right hand side as indicated by the board. AG 17/01/2013
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.