***Situated on the outskirts***SPACIOUS 1 bedroom ground floor flat offering ideal 1st TIME BUYER/INVESTMENT accommodation***NO ONWARD CHAIN***NEWLY fitted kitchen and bathroom***Gas central heating and double glazing***IMMACULATELY presented throughout***Internal inspection highly recommended***
Pleasantly situated on the outskirts of the city, a 1 bedroom ground floor flat offering ideal 1st time buyer/investment accommodation. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and has the added benefit of newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
The Accommodation Comprises
uPVC entrance door to the:
with mat well, coat hooks and access to the:
Lounge 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
with laminate flooring, 2 double panelled radiators with contemporary covers, feature centre light fitting, central heating thermostat, uPVC double glazed, double french door opening on to the decking area and access to the:
Newly Fitted Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 9" ( 3.78m x 1.75m )
comprising single bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, extensive range of wall and base cupboards, ample work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, built-in Indesit single oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with vertical blind, space for upright fridge/freezer and breakfast bar.
with laminate flooring, large walk-in storage cupboard with electric light and door to the:
Bedroom 9' 5" plus wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 2.87m plus wardrobes x 2.67m )
with fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window with vertical blind and extensive range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
with newly installed suite comprising walk-in double shower cubicle with glazed screen, contemporary wash hand basin with storage space below, tiled splashback and mirror fronted medicine cabinet over with electric light, low flush WC, extractor fan and ladder style towel rail/radiator.
The property has the benefit of its own private entrance with a garden partially laid to decking and partially to chippings for ease of maintenance and is enclosed by fencing to maintain privacy. There is also a useful outside store.
The lease is currently being extended to a new 125 year lease by the vendor
Proceed south out of Hereford along Belmont Road taking the 1st exit at the roundabout into Southolme Road. Continue over the mini roundabout and follow round to the left, then turn left into Blakemore Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.