A delightfully presented first floor maisonette having spacious lounge, large bedroom, refitted dining kitchen with appliances, refitted bathroom. The property has an alarm system, is double glazed and has a garage situated in a separate block. Eenrgy Rating F.
A delightfully presented first floor maisonette having spacious lounge, large bedroom, refitted dining kitchen with appliances, refitted bathroom. The property has an alarm system, is double glazed and has a garage situated in a separate block.
With UPVC main entrance door, alarm controls and stairs leading to:-
Spacious Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.78m )
Having double glazed window overlooking front elevation with feature coloured lights, attractive "Karndean" flooring, fitted panel heater, overstairs storage cupboard and full height walk-in storage cupboard.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 13' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.08m )
Having a comprehensive range of units to include single drainer sink unit, base units with worktops over, matching wall units, fitted oven and hob, attractive ceramic tiling, tiled flooring, plumbing for automatic washing machine and double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Large Double Bedroom 15' 11" into door recess x 8' 7" ( 4.85m into door recess x 2.62m )
Having double glazed window overlooking rear elevation and electric panel heater.
Having while suite to include paneled bath with Triton Cara electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, attractive feature ceramic tiling, fitted extractor unit, and airing cupboard.
In separate block close by.
The property benefits from having communal gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.