Modern three bedroom semi detached comprising; lounge, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, conservatory, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden with fish pond. Off road parking and garage. Benefiting from being centrally heated* and uPVC double glazed*. No upward chain**.
Modern three bedroom semi detached comprising; lounge, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, conservatory, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden with fish pond. Benefiting from being centrally heated* and double glazed*.
Having tarmac driveway with landscaped garden adjacent and leading to the integral garage. Leading to the double glazed porch entrance with further double glazed door leading through to:-
Ceiling light point, storage cupboard and door through to:-
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.08m x 2.87m )
fitted kitchen comprising of white wall and base units, complementary work surfaces with splashback tiling and incorporating a single drainer sink unit, integrated fridge, cooker space, uPVC double glazed window to the front, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
Being open plan with turned staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. Radiator and double glazed patio door leading through to:-
Being of brick and uPVC construction with double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof and door leading out to the rear garden. Ceramic tiling to floor and TV aerial point.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to the rear, loft access and doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and matching drawer unit.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, TV aerial point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with Power Shower, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiling floor with underfloor heating, loft access and double glazed obscure window.
Having metal up-and-over door.
Being enclosed with fish pond and water feature, gated access to the front, shed and greenhouse included.
* Where Specified
Our client advises that they are not purchasing again.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.