Apartment two is located on the ground floor and retains many original features and has views over the Canal Basin and Courtyard. The apartment retains many original features from the hotel.
Grade II Listed former Tontine Hotel has been sympathetically converted to incorporate four storey family houses and a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments. Set in the heart of Stourport's lock and canal basin system giving access to the Midlands Waterway's Network. This former Geogrian hotel commands prime location with stunning views to either River Severn or Canal Basin and Locks.
Communal Entrance Hall
The communal entrance leads to flat two, which is situated on the ground floor. An original feature of the property is the turned staircase with spindles and wood panelling leading to the first floor apartments (apartments three and four). Apartments five and six are on the second floor.
Doors leading off to bedroom 1 and lounge:
Lounge 15' 3" (max) x 15' 3" (max) ( 4.65m (max) x 4.65m (max) )
Irregular shaped room. Original leaded light single glazed window to the rear with views over the Canal Basin, TV aerial point and wall mounted electric heater. Leading through to:-
Double opening doors leading out to the rear courtyard. Leading through to:-
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 5" ( 3.53m x 1.65m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching wall and base units to include wall and base wine racks complementary work surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric hob with electric oven beneath, integrated washer dryer and fridge/freezer, ceramic tiling to floor, wall mounted electric heater and single glazed window to the side.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 7' 9" (min) extending to 9' 6" (max) ( 4.75m x 2.36m (min) extending to 2.90m (max) )
Irregular shaped room. Wall mounted electric heater, original single glazed window to the side overlooking the courtyard and cupboard housing tank. Door through to:-
Please note; this room is to be completed
We are advised by the builder that the property is Grade II listed and that many original features to the hotel remain.
The Houses are freehold. The apartments are leasehold. The management company is Tontine Management LTD. Each owner will own one, one fourteenths share and control their own service charges which are estimated at £700 per annum (figure supplied by the builder).
The units come with the following;
Architects Certificate with two million pounds indemnity cover
N.I.C. for electrics
Listed Building consent
Building Regulations Consent
Grade II, 2 star listine
Two parking spaces for all units with the exception of the one bedroomed units which will have one parking facility
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.