A detached family home in a cul-de-sac location, with accommodation comprising of: guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility. Four bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, garage, off road parking and gardens. 5% Vendor Gifted Deposit.
A DETACHED FAMILY home situated in a CUL-DE-SAC location, with accommodation comprising of: entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility. Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, garage off road parking and gardens. 5% Vendor Gifted Deposit
Property is accessed via a front entrance doorway leading into
With stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard. Doors lead off to
With low level wc, wash hand basin, and obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature wooden fire surround, marble hearth and gas fire, TV point and gas central heating radiator
Dining Room 8' 11" x 10' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.25m )
With double glazed patio door leading to conservatory and gas central heating radiator
Of UPVC construction. With double glazed windows to rear and french doors opening onto rear garden, laminate flooring
Kitchen 18' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.43m )
With double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted suite comprising of: wall and base units with work surfaces to incorporate sink drainer with splashback tiling. Integrated appliances including: fridge/freezer, oven with gas hob and cookerhood above. Tiled flooring, access to garage and door to
With double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear garden. With wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, loft access and doors off to
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.67m )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator and telephone point. Door off to
With window to side aspect and suite comprising of: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, TV point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, TV point and gas central heating radiator
With double glazed window to rear aspect and suite to comprise of: Jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
With up and over doors, power and light
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, lawned garden and access to garage.
To the rear of the property there is a garden with decked area, patio area, ornamental fish pool. low maintenance chipping stones and a variety of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.